Wonderful cottage located in Beaconsfield south. 5 bdr,4 baths, huge gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, open concept-dining-family right off the kitchen. Large windows throughout and so much more. It is presently used as an intergenerational home (easily converted). Walk to train, daycares, bus, schools, parks, village shopping, restaurants.
Basically, this is two homes in one (Intergenerational and can be reconfigured for pennies) the door on your left gives you access to an In-Law suite. Open concept living-dining area with very large windows making it very bright. Good size kitchen, a large bedroom and generous bathroom and a private deck complete the first level.
-On the lower level, you will find another large bedroom, playroom and an access door to the backyard.
*First level of the main house.
- The French door on your right gives you access to the main house. Welcoming you to a large living room area with recess lighting; you can close the two huge pocket French doors (if you need privacy).
-The gourmet kitchen offers high-end appliances such as a Thermador induction cooktop, Thermador double stainless ovens, double Fisher-Paykel dishwashers Kitchen fridge, and the third dishwasher for heavy clean-up. The cooking area has tiled heated floors, custom (wood) cabinetry, recess lighting, Quartz countertops (Designed as an open concept kitchen, family room with fireplace and, dining area).
- The family room is just off the kitchen as well as the dining area with very large windows, recess lighting, high-efficiency wood burning fireplace and the patio doors leads onto a large deck. This is a very bright room. Fantastic!
*Second Level-On this level, you have the Master Suite completely independent with a large walk-in closet, beautiful ensuite bathroom with a huge soaker tub and separate glass shower. This bedroom has vaulted ceilings, large windows and recess lighting.
-There are also two good size bedrooms with built-in closets.
- The homeowner loves woodworking and has a brilliant workshop. There's also a very large storage area for all you seasonal furniture and such.
*The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements
Included in the sale
Thermador stainless steel double ovens, Kitchen Aid stainless steel refrigerator, Thermador induction cooktop, Fisher & Paykel double dishwasher, and a third dishwasher.
Excluded in the sale
All that is not included
|Other||Ground floor||7.11x9.2 P||Wood||Walk-in Closet|
|Living room||Ground floor||18.8x17.6 P||Wood||Intergenerational|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.7x15.11 P||Wood||Intergeneration|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||6.9x11.8 P||Wood||Intergeneration|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||10.8x8.9 P||Wood||Intergeneration|
|Family room||Ground floor||16.9x12.10 P||Ceramic tiles||Vaulted ceiling|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||16.2x23.6 P||Ceramic tiles||Thermador|
|Dining room||Ground floor||14.2x20.2 P||Ceramic tiles||Off the Family room|
|Living room||Ground floor||13.4x19.10 P||Wood||large window|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8.10x9.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||14.7x17.9 P||Wood||Cathedral ceilings|
|Other||2nd floor||9.5x12.0 P||Ceramic tiles||Heated floors|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.7x10.6 P||Wood||Built-in Closet|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.5x11.1 P||Wood||Built-in Closet|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||9.10x6.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Storage||Basement||23.10x32.0 P||Concrete||Large area|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $6,106
- School taxes $1,240
- Municipal Building Evaluation $439,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $278,700
- Total Municipal Evaluation $717,700
- Evaluation Year 2015
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Other
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Air circulation, Space heating baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Bi-energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Windows PVC
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Other
- Proximity Other, Highway, Cegep, Golf, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport, University
- Siding Cedar covering joint
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement 6 feet and over, Other, Seperate entrance, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Landscape
- Window type Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential