Gorgeous home located on a corner lot with over 7,500 sqft of land,stunning white stone all around the exterior, and a driveway finished in expensive pavé-uni. This home features 4 bedrooms, 2+1 bathrooms and a great living space with formal living and dining room, family room with fireplace and a dinette that leads to the backyard.
First Floor: Walk through the grand entrance that flows right into the formal living room that leads you into the formal dining room. From there, you have a beautiful kitchen with dinette leading to the backyard. Stay cozy in your family room right off the kitchen with the fireplace on. There is also a powder room on the main floor with laundry room combined for your guests to use. Second Floor : Walk up the grand staircase to four great size bedrooms, a full washroom and a master bedroom that features an ensuite bathroom and walk in closet! Basement : Partially finished with a great living area, separate entrance from the backyard, cold room and tons of storage space. Backyard : Enjoy plenty of green space from this cornet lot! In addition to all of this, this home is in close proximity to:
- Ste-Rose and Bellerose train stations.
- Elementary schools such as Père-Vimont, St-Béatrice, Terry Fox and l'Académie Lavaloise
- High schools such as Odyssée des jeunes and Horizon JeuneseAND plenty of amazing grocery option such as Bakery Vimont, Euro-Marché, IGA, Metro and Bakery St-Martin
Included in the sale
curtains, wooden blinds, dishwasher, built-in oven, refrigerator, all ceiling fans in bedrooms, light fixture in hall, central vac with accessories (all "as is" without legal warranty
Excluded in the sale
propane tanks are rented
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $5,176
- School taxes $1,430
- Municipal Building Evaluation $433,200
- Municipal Land Evaluation $190,800
- Total Municipal Evaluation $624,000
- Evaluation Year 2016